Dropping down the characteristic salience of both Canadian and Australian education system would carry the debate to a far end but their pattern of retaining standard and quality education are entirely different. Their way of delivering education and their rust free environment and their inter-personal collaboration techniques differed in their character.
If coming down through world ranking of different education system throughout the globe, both these schooling systems come on high mark but still their proficiencies are different. People who are born into any of these, they obtain that style of education as luck, but for those to move abroad and reach these destinations, they require fair guidance and authenticated bonus comparison between the edges or pros and cons of these two.
Taking down from primary school to higher education professional school of studies, both styles of education systems possess some too good properties, orientations, inputs and outputs and both are the carrier of a completely different package at the day end. Out of these identified benefits, few suits to some people and few suits to others.
Let’s have a glance at critical and prominent differences between Australian Schooling System and Canadian Schooling System;
Canadian Schooling System
- Most of the Schools are funded by government and they are run publically
- Federal, provincial and local levels are involve in the administration
- In Canada, education is must for every child till 16 years of age
- Language and religion based classification of School is constitutionally allowed in Canada
- Canadian education prolongs till 12 years of schooling which is secondary school and after that, it takes one year for pre-university studies
United Kingdom’s Schooling System
- UK’s education system splits into various styles according to the country
- Each country is responsible for its own style of education
- Majority of the schools are private in UK and education is must up till higher secondary level
- No religious or lingual classification exists in any of UK’s education systems
- In UK, there is 12 years tenure of secondary education which is followed by undergrad University programs.
Above were some of the prominent differences between the schooling and education systems of both these countries but taking on account the fist of success, which is preferentially education, both these schooling systems have strengthening factors and certain advantages for their students.